Monday, July 20, 2009

bile and ire.

Woke up surly yesterday. Well, the clouds ain't parted yet, and I'm still stewing, so let me tell you what Imma do. I'm going home at four. I am letting out my dog and I am going to clean my damn kitchen. Then, I am going to take a damn bath. After that, I am going to make some damn dinner and watch some damn Stargate. And then! Then, I'm going to play some damn City of Heroes. Kicking the crap out of a death head gunner will do loads to improve my damn mood.

And I am not going to answer the damn phone unless it is someone who is extremely pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like a damn fine plan!

    as of today at 4 pm, the Dr said I was 1 cm dilated, so probably today isn't the day. so feel free to turn off the phone, if I need you I'll send B into CoH to get you.

    things will look a damn sight better in the morning. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. xo
    I had a similar but not quite as severe reaction to Monday.
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete