Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Things - February edition.

Wot is making me happy, in no particular order:

  • Dinosaurs. All of them. [Except Raptors cos that shit ain't no joke.]
  • Shaun White. [I want to invite him to a party and then maybe make out a little bit, but not in front of anyone because I am a Lady.]
  • Space.
  • Noodles.
  • Navel oranges.
  • The Doctor.
  • Mascara.
  • Sleep.
  • Paris:
  • bridge
  • People who apologize profusely when they step on your toe in the elevator.
  • The letter Q. quandary, quilt, quiescent, quirky, quixotic, quaint.
  • People to worry about.
  • Chopsticks.
  • My dog.



File your entries in the comment box provided. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure raptors don't make you happy?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPABJd4xos

    No, on second thought you're right. Still scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embarrassing happy thing: McDonald's fruit and yogurt parfait. I *know*, okay, but I have to be here once a week so Maura can see other children and run around, and those parfaits are really, really tasty.

    ...possibly I am at McDonalds right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not judge you, Meghan! I may or may not love McDonalds a lot! <3

    ReplyDelete