Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wondermark caption contest!

So, y'all may or may not know that I am a web comics nerd.  I attend SPX and volunteer every year [*ahem* take a look at the author of this little announcement...], and my google reader feed for comics alone numbers in the hundreds.

I love web comics.

So, you can imagine my delight when I saw that David Malki ! was hosting his third caption contest!

I went and entered at least a hundred times.  Okay, so it was probably closer to twelve [ETA: I went back and counted, and it was thirty-three.  Um.  haaaaah...], but that's beside the point.

The point is: I almost won!  I don't even mind that I didn't actually win, because, guys, I. ALMOST. WON.


Today is a fantastic day!  Now, all I need to do is get accepted for the Machine of Death Volume 2, and my life's work will be complete.  WHERE COULD I POSSIBLY GO FROM THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment