Sunday, March 01, 2009

crafts!

Went to the American Craft Council Show today with Rosemary. IT WAS SO COMPLETELY AWESOME YOU HAVE NO IDEA. So much stuff! So much AMAZING STUFF. I ended up buying some wooden chopsticks and a matching little bitty salt spoon because I have no salt shaker [Ahem, Dad.] and generally end up filling a shot glass and putting it in the middle of the table at dinner parties. Now I'll have a SPOON, too!

Good Times.

I wish that I was a millionaire so that I could have bought some of the delightful things we saw. Gorgeous textiles!! I want all the scarves ever.

Also, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Ralphie from A Christmas Story is in Iron Man. He's one of the scientists working for Obidiah to make the miniature Arc Reactor.

Don't believe me? Check this shit out: Peter Billingsley.

I've now watched Iron Man three times in two days. I think it's time to send it back to Netflix. I LOVE YOU, ROBERT DOWNEY JR. If you need a baby, I am your girl. I will birth them for you like a champ.

The End.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment