Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Things - September Edition

Alright, y'all, let's get physical positive!

Things for/about which I am Happy:
peanut M&Ms [I am chomping on some RIGHT THIS SECOND].
clean drinking water.
my cutest ever puppy.
Joni Mitchell [times A MILLION].
Gigantic coffee mugs.
my rain boots
my new suede knee-high boots [they are SO AWESOME, y'all, I can't even believe they're mine].
action-packed movies [GIMME THE SPLOSIONS!!].
quiet tea times.
people that hold the elevator for you when your hands are full of flu vaccine.
people that care about other people.
people.
lovely music.
pink post-its.
words.
the letter "L"; language, longitude, lull, lariat, lollipop, left, lucid, loquacious, love, love, love.
dirt.
ink.
windows.
soundtracks.
Matt Smith: [bow-ties are so cool.]
    DOCTOR WHO (HI RES)
the internet.
friends.
family.
learning.

2 comments:

  1. I take it that Rain is currently not on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... not so much. I prefer my storms to be, you know, storms.

    ReplyDelete